|"For Those About to Rock"|
|Season:||The Amazing Race Canada 4|
|Episode No.:||10/12 (044)|
|First Broadcast:||August 30, 2016|
|Previous:||"I Just Wanna Win"|
|Next:||"We're Doing It Wrong! We're in Big Trouble"|
For Those About to Rock is the tenth episode of The Amazing Race Canada 4.
The remaining 5 teams travel from Havana, Cuba to Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia.
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer on a Non-Elimination Leg • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward • ϵ Used the Express Pass• ⊂ User of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⊃ Recipient of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⋐ User of the second Double U-Turn slot • ⋑ Recipient of the second Double U-Turn slot• ~ Team that lost the Double Battle
- This leg featured an additional prize, sponsored by Chevrolet. The first team to arrive would still win the Hotels.com sponsored prize. Using the Chevrolet Malibu's teen driver system, the team that drove the least amount of kilometres in this leg would win $5,000.
- This episode's title is said by Joel while firing the cannon at Fortress of Louisbourg.
- This is the first leg in The Amazing Race Canada with no Roadblock.
- The Pit Stop greeter was the choral folk-singing group The Men of the Deeps.
- Rosemary Godin at The Chronicle Herald (08/25/2016): "Amazing Race Canada puts spotlight on Cape Breton"
- Joan Weeks at CBC.ca (08/26/2016): "Amazing Race Canada films episode in Cape Breton"
|The Amazing Race Canada 4 Episodes|
"Who's Ready to Let It All Hang Out?" · "Deal Guys? Deal! Deal!" · "Toads! Are You Kidding Me?" · "Shine Your Light" · "The Little Blind Tugboat That Could" · "Am I Actually Operating the Plane?" · "I Could Be Prime Minister" · "The Amazing Race Canada: Top 20 Moments" · "I Just Wanna Win" · "For Those About to Rock" · "We're Doing It Wrong! We're in Big Trouble" · "Second Place Isn't Good Enough"