|Erwin & Godwin|
|Members|| Erwin Cho|
|Age|| 32 (Erwin)|
|Hometown||San Francisco, California|
|Occupation|| Insurance company manager (Erwin)|
Financial analyst (Godwin)
|Roadblock Count|| Erwin: 4|
|Countries raced|| |
Erwin Cho and Godwin Cho are a team of Brothers on the 10th season of The Amazing Race.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Erwin & Godwin are super competitive brothers from San Francisco, California. Although they are both overachievers, Godwin feels that he grew up in the shadow of his "perfect" Harvard-educated older brother. He believes the Race will provide a great opportunity for him to showcase his talents and prove that he is as capable as Erwin.
Erwin, a manager for an insurance company, describes himself as being calm, confident and creative. He claims the most exciting moment of his life was his first plane ride "when the world just opened up," and he's been traveling ever since. Godwin, a financial analyst, is the more ambitious of the two and is not afraid to take risks.
The brothers enjoy working out together and discussing new business ideas. Both men are well-traveled and enjoy the excitement that comes with visiting new places. The siblings are thrilled to have the chance to travel the globe, compete for a million dollars and do some brotherly bonding along the way.
The Amazing Race 10
|Erwin & Godwin's Race History|
|1||1||United States → China||Labor / Leisure||Erwin||7 of 12|
|2||2||China → Mongolia||Take It Down / Fill It Up||Erwin||8 of 10|
|3||3||Mongolia → Vietnam||Fuel / Fowl||Erwin||1 of 9|
|4||4||Vietnam||Over / Under||Godwin||4 of 8|
|5||5||Vietnam → India||Wild Things / Wild Rice||Godwin||4 of 7|
|6||6||India → Kuwait||Manual / Automatic||Erwin||5 of 7|
|7||7||Kuwait → Mauritius||Salt / Sea||Unknown||4 of 6|||
|8||8||Mauritius → Madagascar||Long Sleep / Short Letter||Godwin||4 of 6|
|9||9||Madagascar → Finland → Ukraine||Swamp This / Swamp That||Godwin||5 of 5|||
|10||Make the Music / Find the Music||Godwin||5 of 5|
1: Leg 7 featured an unaired Roadblock. It is unknown whether Erwin or Godwin completed the Roadblock.
2: Leg 9 was double-length, with two Detours and two Roadblocks, shown over two episodes. The placements listed in the first column reflect the order teams arrived at the leg's halfway point.
- Both brothers have participated in Reality Rally multiple times which raises funds for Michelle's Place Breast Cancer Resource Center.
- Along with Vipul & Arti, they are the first Asian-American teams to participate in the Race.
- Erwin & Godwin are the first team to be eliminated in Ukraine.
- Harry Smith on The Early Show (11/19/2006): "Cho Brothers Out of Race"
- Eric Goldman at IGN (11/21/2006): "Amazing Race Exclusive Interview: Erwin & Godwin"
- Susan Young at InsideBayArea (12/03/2006): "After an 'Amazing Race', the Cho brothers aim for amazing karma"
- TARflies (01/30/2007): "Cho Chatting"
Social Media Profiles
- Godwin's Twitter: @godwincho
|The Amazing Race 10 Teams|