|Erin & Joslyn|
|Hometown|| St. Pauls, North Carolina (Erin)|
Downey, California (Joslyn)
|Occupation||YouTube Hosts for ClevverTV|
|Roadblock Count|| Erin: 3|
Erin White Robinson and Joslyn Davis are a team of Best Friends on The Amazing Race 28.
Retrieved from CBS.com
- Name: Erin Robinson
- Age: 31
- Twitter: @HeyErinRobinson
- Instagram: HeyErinRobinson
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/ErinsReality, www.youtube.com/ClevverNews, www.youtube.com/ClevverStyle, www.youtube.com/ClevverMovies and www.youtube.com/ClevverTV
- How many total followers do you have across all platforms? On socials - 100K Clevver Channel subscribers: over 6 million
- Hometown: St. Pauls, N.C.
- Connection to your teammate: Work Wives and BFF's
- Current occupation: Producer and Host at Clevver (Defy Media)
- Describe what you do: Cover celebrity and entertainment news and express my weirdness for the world to enjoy.
- 3 words to describe you: Unpredictable, joyful and eccentric.
- Favorite hobbies: Traveling, singing, cooking, public speaking and Instagram (duh).
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Being able to help build Clevver into one of the most viewed entertainment channels online! Being the first Lumbee Indian on The Amazing Race! And marrying THE MOST amazing man on the planet.
- What scares you most about traveling? Getting an incurable disease and also falling in love with a place that I will never want to leave! I am looking at you Ireland.
- What excites you most about traveling? Trying delicious new foods AND meeting our fans from all over the world who watch our shows!
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Our size. We're tough girls but we're worried about being able to beat guys who are taller and stronger!
- Pet peeve about your teammate: There are very few peeves, but she does drool a lot and she is THE MOST OVERLY POSITIVE PERSON EVER. But I also love that about her too.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Africa. I want to visit an elephant rescue and hug and kiss elephants! And I would definitely cry... TEARS OF JOY... if that happened.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Making memories with Joslyn that we can tell our kids about. Also, I want to push myself out of my comfort zone. I was raised as a pioneering country girl, and I need to get back to my roots!
- Name: Joslyn Davis
- Age: 33
- Twitter: @JoslynDavis
- Instagram: JoslynDavis
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/ClevverNews, www.youtube.com/ClevverStyle, www.youtube.com/ClevverTV and www.youtube.com/MissJoslynDavis
- Snapchat: joslyndavis www.joslyndavis.com
- How many total followers do you have across all platforms? Clevver has nearly 8 million across all platforms, while I personally have approximately 100,000. This includes all YouTube and social media.
- Hometown: Downey, Calif.
- Connection to your teammate: BFFLs and co-workers
- Current occupation: Executive Producer/Host/Influencer
- Describe what you do: I executive produce and host (and oftentimes write) daily entertainment news and lifestyle/beauty content at Clevver, the number one entertainment news outlet on YouTube. We pull in approximately 150 million views every month!
- 3 words to describe you: Compassionate, optimistic and gregarious. (And weird - that's a bonus)
- Favorite hobbies: Travel (duh), going to concerts and anything adventurous and outdoors.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Professionally, the accomplishment I'm most proud of is being at Clevver since day one, helping to build the company and the brand and taking our channels from zero to 3 plus billion views! Personally, I'm most proud of the fact that I'm responsible for naming a color for Crayola - it's called "Tickle Me Pink." I was 12. True story! HAHA! I think I need to accomplish something else...
- What scares you most about traveling? This is not a cop-out but there's really nothing that scares me about traveling. Sometimes what seems like the biggest set-back on a trip becomes the best adventure!
- What excites you most about traveling? In my career, I get paid to talk to and observe people, and that really what I'm passionate about. That said, it's not too surprising that when I'm traveling to a new place, I'm usually most excited by the local people - what they love, what they eat, how they interact, ALL of it!
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: There's NO challenge we're afraid of (we're not absolutely NOT timid), but if I had to pick I'd say the biggest challenges we'll probably face will be physical. Don't get me wrong, we're in tip-top shape, but we know we don't have the same strength as some of the guy-guy teams.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: I love Erin, but the girl cries ALL THE TIME - when she's happy, when she's sad, when it's sunny, when something funny happens. I guess it's a pet peeve, but I also love that about her!
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I would LOVE to go anywhere in South America or Africa. As far as specific countries and cities go, I'm very open! Is going everywhere an option?
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope to have the time of my life on the Race and enjoy every single second! I realize this is an experience of a lifetime and I'm so grateful to be on the Race. But this is a RACE, so I also hope to kick some serious a$$ and hold it down for all the girls out there watching!
The Amazing Race 28
|Erin & Joslyn's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → Mexico||Mariachi Madness / Great Bulls of Fire||Erin||10 of 11|
|2||2||Mexico → Colombia||Pop-Up / Parrilla||Joslyn||5 of 11|
|3||3||Colombia||Tickets / Tejo||Erin||7 of 10|
|4||4||Colombia → Switzerland → France||Work Bench / Bench Work||Joslyn||6 of 9|
|5||5||France||Dynamite / Campsite||Erin||8 of 8|
- Erin & Joslyn competed on The Price is Right for a The Amazing Race Prime time special that aired on May 25, 2016. Erin, Joslyn, and their contestant lost their pricing game. However, the trio was able able to make it to the Showcase Showdown and eventually won the showcase against Flight Time, Big Easy, and their contestant.
- Erin is of Native American (specifically Lumbee) descent.
- Erin & Joslyn are friends with Mari Takahashi, who competed on Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X.
Social Media Profiles
- ClevverTV's YouTube Channel: /clevverTV
- Erin's YouTube Channel: /ErinsReality
- Joslyn's YouTube Channel: /MissJoslynDavis
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/cast/215183/
- ↑ http://parade.com/472671/joshwigler/survivor-big-brother-amazing-race-the-price-is-right-photos/
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/photos/1005631/you-won-t-believe-these-fun-facts-about-the-new-amazing-race-cast/
- ↑ http://parade.com/507199/joshwigler/survivor-millennials-vs-gen-x-mari-takahashi/
|The Amazing Race 28 Teams|