|Eric & Rona|
|Members|| Eric Tai|
|Occupation|| Host / Athlete (Eric)|
Business Owner (Rona)
|Roadblock Count|| Eric: 5|
|Countries raced|| |
Retrieved from AXN.com
- Age: 34
- Occupation: Host / Athlete
- List 3 adjectives that best describes you: Strong, Brave, and Helpful
- Which famous person reminds you of yourself: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
- What excites you the most about traveling?: Getting to explore new places, it's culture, exotic and interesting dishes and most importantly it's people.
- Why do you want to be on The Amazing Race Asia?: 1. I love overcoming challenges. 2. I love travelling, trying and exploring new things.
- Age: 34
- Occupation: Business Owner
- List 3 adjectives that best describes you: Intelligent, Outspoken, and Courageous
- Which famous person reminds you of yourself: Ashley Graham
- What excites you the most about traveling?: Meeting new people, learning and embracing new cultures and taking in the uniqueness of each destination.
- Why do you want to be on The Amazing Race Asia?: I want to change the views of people that big people are just lazy. I also want to serve as an inspiration to others that you can live the life you want to regardless of your shape, size, color or gender.
The Amazing Race Asia 5
|Eric & Rona's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||Jakarta → West Java||Fix / Freight||No Roadblock||4 of 11|
|2||2||West Java → Jakarta → West Java||Basket Bikes / Bandung Biathlon||Eric||4 of 9|
|3||3||West Java → Malaysia||Street Play / Street Art||Rona||6 of 8|
|4||4||Malaysia → Thailand||Muay Thai / Un Tie||Eric||4 of 8|
|5||5||Thailand → Vietnam||Flower Power / Badminton Bash||Rona||3 of 7|
|6||6||Vietnam → The Philippines||Longganisa Kalesa / Carabao Karaoke||Rona||4 of 6|
|7||7||The Philippines → Singapore||Drone Hat / Skate Rat||Eric||5 of 5|
|8||8||Singapore → Yogyakarta||No Detour||Eric||2 of 5|
|9||9||Yogyakarta → East Java||Dragon Horse /Human Bull||Eric||1 of 4⊂|
|10||10||East Java → Bali||No Detour||Rona||3 of 3|
- In this season, Eric is the only male in the final four.
- Noy Morcoso & Totel V. de Jesus at Inquirer.Net (10/14/2016): "How Amazing Race Asia Changed Team PH's Eric and Rona"
- Jerry Donato at PhilStar Global (12/26/2016): "An amazing race of a lifetime"
|The Amazing Race Asia 5 Teams|