|Eric & Danielle|
|Members|| Eric Sanchez|
|Age|| 28 (Eric)|
|Hometown|| Deerfield Beach, FL (Eric)|
Staten Island, NY (Danielle)
|Occupation|| Waiter (Eric)|
Eric Sanchez and Danielle Turner are a Dating team on the all-star season of The Amazing Race.
This unique duo met while Racing against each other during Season 9. During their travels, they developed a bond which transpired into a romance and the two have been dating for the past year. Eric, who had partnered with Jeremy during his first Race around the world, finished in 2nd place to the Hippies while Danielle, who ran the Race with her best friend Dani, were the 4th team ousted. This time around, Eric and Danielle are going to combine their efforts using strengths from their former teammates as they forge this new partnership hoping they have what it takes to Race with the best of them.
Danielle remains in Staten Island where she works as a bartender while finishing her Master's Degree in Education. Eric, who works as a waiter, enjoys his laid-back lifestyle and lives on the beach in Florida.
Will the combination of this big-city girl and self-proclaimed "beach bum" be a viable force to reckon with or will the other Teams discount this new pair who has never before raced together as Team?
The Amazing Race: All-Stars (2007)Edit
|Eric & Danielle's Race History|
|1||1||United States → Ecuador||No Roadblock||4 of 11|
|2||2||Ecuador → Chile||4 of 10|
|3||3||Chile||3 of 9|
|4||4||Chile → Argentina||2 of 8|
|5||5||Argentina → Mozambique||6 of 7|
|6||6||Mozambique → Tanzania||5 of 7|
|7||7||Tanzania → Poland||5 of 6|||
|8||8||Poland||5 of 6|
|9||9||Poland → Malaysia||3 of 5<|
|10||10||Malaysia → Hong Kong||4 of 4|
|11||11||Hong Kong → Macau||3 of 4<|||
|12||12||Macau → Guam||2 of 4|
|13||13||Guam → United States||1 of 3|||
1: Leg 7 had an unaired Roadblock. It is known Danielle performed the Roadblock.
2: Eric & Danielle initially arrived 2nd, but were issued a 30-minute penalty for being "marked for elimination" and not arriving 1st. With approximately 14 minutes left of their penalty time, Charla & Mirna checked in during their penalty time, dropping them to 3rd..
3: Leg 13 also had an unaired Roadblock. Danielle is shown to have performed the Roadblock on the CBS gallery.
- After the race Eric & Danielle broke up, stating that they lived too far away from each other but still remain friends.
- Danielle is now married and has children.
- Julie Chen on The Early Show (05/07/2007): "Eric and Danielle Get Their Money"
- Oscar Dahl at BuddyTV (05/07/2007): "Exclusive Interview: Eric Sanchez and Danielle Turner, winners of The Amazing Race: All-Stars"
- Eric Goldman at IGN (05/08/2007): "Amazing Race: All-Stars Winners Interview: Eric & Danielle"
- Teeuwynn Woodruff on RealityNewsOnline (05/08/2007): “For the People That Don't Like Us, I'm Glad We Ruined Your Season”
- Richard Huff at New York Daily News (05/08/2007): "Couple wins 'Race', loses each other"
- Christopher Rocchio at Reality TV World (05/09/2007): "Eric Sanchez and Danielle Turner talk about their 'Amazing' split"
- First male/female team to win the race without winning any previous legs.
- First male/female team to win the race without using the Fast Forward or the Yield.
- First all-star team to come from different teams in their previous season (followed by Mark & Mallory).
- Highest finish by any team to finish the race without winning any previous legs, 1st Place. (tied with Zabrina & Joe Jer, Kisha & Jen, Josh & Brent and LJ & CJ).
- Highest finish by a male/female team, 1st Place (tied with Flo & Zach, Chip & Kim, Freddy & Kendra, Uchenna & Joyce, Linz Family, TK & Rachel, Nick & Starr, Tammy & Victor, Meghan & Cheyne, Ernie & Cindy, Rachel & Dave, Tamara & Matías, Charlie & Rachel, Lily & Jan, and Anthony & Sonja).
- Highest finish by a team with an age average of over 20, 1st place (tied with Rob & Brennan, Chris & Alex, Flo & Zach, Freddy & Kendra, Linz Family, BJ & Tyler, Tyler & James, TK & Rachel, Nick & Starr, Meghan & Cheyne, Dan & Jordan, Kisha & Jen, Ernie & Cindy, Zabrina & Joe Jer, Nicolás & Cristóbal, Daniel & César, Charlie & Rachel, Lily & Jan, Bar & Inna, Omar & Bilal, Tyler & Nathan, and Baggio & Thành Phúc).
- First winning team to be yielded twice. ( And win the race )
- First team to be marked for elimination and win the race.
- Eric, the first person to be in the final three twice (see also Eric & Jeremy).
- In extension, Eric is the first person to never be eliminated from the Race despite playing twice, (followed by Brendon & Rachel).
- Eric, most legs travelled by a contestant in two seasons, 25 legs.
- Danielle, most Yielded contestant in a career, 3 times
- First team to win the race without winning any previous legs.
- First team to win the race without using the Fast Forward or the Yield.
- Eric has the best end finishes with 1st and 2nd.
- Youngest male/female team in All-Stars, 25.5
- Last male/female team standing in All-Stars.
Social Media ProfilesEdit
- Eric's Facebook: /ericmichaelsanchez
- Eric's Twitter: @sanchezericm
- Danielle's Facebook: /danielle.turnerstout
|The Amazing Race: All-Stars (2007) Teams|