|Eric & Danielle|
|Members|| Eric Sanchez|
|Hometown|| Deerfield Beach, Florida (Eric)|
Staten Island, New York (Danielle)
|Occupation|| Waiter (Eric)|
|Roadblock Count|| Eric: 6|
|Countries raced|| |
This unique duo met while Racing against each other during Season 9. During their travels, they developed a bond which transpired into a romance and the two have been dating for the past year. Eric, who had partnered with Jeremy during his first Race around the world, finished in 2nd place to the Hippies while Danielle, who ran the Race with her best friend Dani, were the 4th team ousted. This time around, Eric and Danielle are going to combine their efforts using strengths from their former teammates as they forge this new partnership hoping they have what it takes to Race with the best of them.
Danielle remains in Staten Island where she works as a bartender while finishing her Master's Degree in Education. Eric, who works as a waiter, enjoys his laid-back lifestyle and lives on the beach in Florida.
Will the combination of this big-city girl and self-proclaimed "beach bum" be a viable force to reckon with or will the other Teams discount this new pair who has never before raced together as Team?
The Amazing Race: All-Stars
|Eric & Danielle's Race History|
|1||1||United States → Ecuador||Wrangle It / Recover It||No Roadblock||4 of 11|
|2||2||Ecuador → Chile||By Hand / By Machine||Eric||4 of 10|
|3||3||Chile||Vertical Limit / River Wild||Danielle||3 of 9|
|4||4||Chile → Argentina||Navigate It / Sign It||Eric||2 of 8|
|5||5||Argentina → Mozambique||Pamper / Porter||Eric||6 of 7|
|6||6||Mozambique → Tanzania||Solve It / Schlep It||Danielle||5 of 7|
|7||7||Tanzania → Poland||Perfect Pitch / Perfect Angle||Danielle||5 of 6|||
|8||8||Poland||Eat It Up / Roll It Out||Eric||5 of 6|
|9||9||Poland → Malaysia||Artistic Expression / Cookie Confection||Danielle||3 of 5<|
|10||10||Malaysia → Hong Kong||Kung Fu Fighting / Lost in Translation||Eric||4 of 4|
|11||11||Hong Kong → Macau||Noodle / Dragon||Eric||3 of 4<|||
|12||12||Macau → Guam||Care Package / Engine Care||Danielle||2 of 4|
|13||13||Guam → United States||Under / Over||Danielle||1 of 3|||
- After the race Eric & Danielle broke up, stating that they lived too far away from each other but still remain friends.
- Danielle is now married and has children.
- Eric & Danielle are the first team of returning racers to come from different teams in their previous season.
- First team to be Yielded multiple times in standard format.
- Eric is the first person to be in the final three twice (see also Eric & Jeremy).
- by extension, Eric is the first person to never be eliminated from the race despite playing twice.
- First team to win a season consisting of returning racers.
- First team to be marked for elimination and win the race.
- Danielle is the most yielded contestant in a career, being yielded 3 times in over the course of her two seasons.
- Eric has the best end finishes with 1st and 2nd.
- First co-ed team to win the race without winning any previous legs.
- First co-ed team to win the race without using the Yield.
- Eric has traveled the most legs by a contestant in two seasons, 25 legs.
- First team to win the race without winning any previous legs.
- First to win the race without using the neither Fast Forward or the Yield.
- Youngest average aged co-ed team in All-Stars, collectively 25.5 years.
- Last co-ed team standing in All-Stars.
- Julie Chen on The Early Show (05/07/2007): "Eric and Danielle Get Their Money"
- Oscar Dahl at BuddyTV (05/07/2007): "Exclusive Interview: Eric Sanchez and Danielle Turner, winners of The Amazing Race: All-Stars"
- CTV.ca (05/07/2007): "All-Star 'Amazing Race' winners say it was brutal"
- Eric Goldman at IGN (05/08/2007): "Amazing Race: All-Stars Winners Interview: Eric & Danielle"
- Teeuwynn Woodruff on RealityNewsOnline (05/08/2007): "For the People That Don't Like Us, I'm Glad We Ruined Your Season"
- Richard Huff at New York Daily News (05/08/2007): "Couple wins 'Race', loses each other"
- Christopher Rocchio at Reality TV World (05/09/2007): "Eric Sanchez and Danielle Turner talk about their 'Amazing' split"
- Jeanmarie Tan at The Electric New Paper (05/15/2007): "I never want to race with her again"
- Rob & Trevor at RFF Radio (06/07/2007): "Interview with Eric – Winner of TAR All Stars" 
Social Media Profiles
- Eric's Facebook: /ericmichaelsanchez
- Eric's Twitter: @sanchezericm
- Danielle's Facebook: /danielle.turnerstout
|The Amazing Race: All-Stars (2007) Teams|