|Elliot & Andrew|
|Birth Dates:||August 9, 1983|
|Hometown:|| Scottsdale, Arizona (Elliot)|
Menlo Park, California (Andrew)
|Occupation:|| Musician (Elliot)|
Major League Soccer player (Andrew)
|Roadblock Count:|| Elliot: 1|
Elliot Weber and Andrew Weber are a team of Twins on The Amazing Race 20.
Retrieved from CBS.com
- Age: 28
- Hometown: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Connection to Teammate: Twin Brother
- Current Occupation: Musician
- Describe what you do: I'm a singer/songwriter based out of Phoenix, Arizona.
- How will these skills help you win The Race? Music is a universal language and it's very competitive. I will take my aspirations for music and life, and use them to race for first.
- Three words to describe you: Competitive, passionate and loyal.
- Favorite hobbies: Music, soccer and working out.
- What famous person reminds you of yourself? Tommy Lee
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Sean Connery
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Finishing my last record. It was a grueling process, but a great product. Be on the look out for it in spring 2012.
- What scares you most about traveling? Nothing much, but I guess not having a parachute.
- What excites you most about traveling? The unexpected in terms of culture and people…I love to people watch.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: He doesn't stick up for himself enough.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I would love to go to Australia.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope my brother and I will grow even closer and begin many new chapters in our lives personally and together.
- Age: 28
- Hometown: Menlo Park, California
- Connection to Teammate: Twin Brother
- Current Occupation: MLS player
- Describe what you do: I am a professional goal keeper in Major League Soccer. Day in and day out I train and compete to keep my skills up so that I am ready for the season beginning to end.
- How will these skills help you win The Race? Being an athlete I am always pushing myself and my teammates to be the best. Having this mindset and attitude allows me to put my team in a position to be successful.
- Three words to describe you: Confident, humble and level.
- Favorite hobbies: I enjoy playing with my dog, Harley, going to concerts and outdoor activities such as hiking, body boarding, etc.
- What famous person reminds you of yourself? Professional soccer player Iker Casillas
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Brandon Boyd (from the rock group "Incubus")
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Becoming a professional athlete.
- What scares you most about traveling? Nothing really scares me about traveling. Long trips can get irritable but I manage. It's part of my job. I guess at times it can get uncomfortable/frustrating if you are in a country where you don't speak the language or are not able to communicate with the locals.
- What excites you most about traveling? Seeing the world and experiencing all the different cultures across the globe.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: I feel that we communicate very well. But I hope we can get past the times when we are dishonest with each other. With both of us being super competitive there are times where we want to do things "my" way instead of doing it together or "our" way.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: He has a short fuse at times and like me, he can be impulsive without thinking thing through. There are circumstances where he doesn't put himself first. He doesn't practice what he preaches. He needs to stop making the same mistakes.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I would love to venture to the beaches of Thailand because they are amazing. I love the water and the photos look exotic.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope it can bring us together and make our bond that much stronger. Hopefully we can work through some of the things that we need to sort out in our relationship i.e. work more for each other and not as individuals. Win or lose he is my best friend and we'll always have each other's back.
The Amazing Race 20
|Elliot & Andrew's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → Argentina||No Detour||Andrew||6 of 11|
|2||2||Argentina||Boil My Water / Light My Fire||Andrew||9 of 10|
|3||3||Argentina → Paraguay||Stacked Up / Strung Out||Elliot||9 of 9|
- Elliot & Andrew are the first team to be eliminated in Paraguay.
- Elliot's Wikipedia page: Elliot Weber
- Andrew's Wikipedia page: Andrew Weber
- Susan Gonzales at Yakkity Yaks (03/06/2012): "The Yak Chats with 'Race' Twins Andrew & Elliot Weber"
- Teeuwynn Woodruff at RealityNewsOnline (03/08/2012): "We Had a Lot of Brain Farts"
- Elimination Interviews at CBS.com (03/08/2012): "Elimination Interview: Elliot & Andrew"
- Daniel Fienberg at Hitfix.com (03/07/2012): "The latest eliminated team talks harps, bottle-dancing and more"
- Catriona Wightman at Digital Spy (03/06/2012): "You have to expect the unexpected"
- Gina Scarpa at Reality Wanted (03/05/2012): "The Amazing Race 20: Exclusive Interview with Elliot and Andrew Weber"
- Elizabeth Kwiatkowski at Reality TV World (03/05/2012): "Exclusive: Elliot Weber and Andrew Weber talk 'The Amazing Race"
- Joyce Eng at TV Guide Online (03/05/2012): "We Knew We're Better Than That"
Social Media Profiles
- Elliot's Facebook: /elliot.weber.52
- Elliot's Twitter: @elliotjweber
- Elliot's Website: enovamusic.com/
- Andrew's Facebook: /andrew.weber.376
- Andrew's Twitter: @AWEBS13
|The Amazing Race 20 Teams|