|Debbie & Bianca|
|Members|| Deborah Cloyed|
|Birth Dates|| March 22, 1979 (Debbie)|
January 22, 1979 (Bianca)
|Hometown|| Los Angeles, California (Debbie)|
Woodbridge, Virgina (Bianca)
|Occupation|| Photographer (Debbie)|
High school teacher (Bianca)
|Roadblock Count|| Debbie: 2|
Deborah "Debbie" Cloyed and Bianca Smith are a team of Lifelong Friends on The Amazing Race 7.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Debbie & Bianca are best friends from Los Angeles, California and Woodbridge, Virginia, respectively. Bianca is a high school teacher and Debbie works as a photographer. Their primary motivation for participating in the Race is to travel the world with each other and put their combined traveling skills to the test.
Bianca graduated from James Madison University with a B.A. in International Affairs and Spanish Art History. She currently works as a high school teacher and is finishing her master's degree of Education (with a concentration in multicultural studies). Bianca's favorite hobbies are traveling, reading and going out with friends.
Debbie, who graduated summa cum laude from The College of William and Mary in under three years, is currently a freelance photographer in Los Angeles. A wild child at heart when she was younger, Debbie now enjoys going to art museums, surfing and reading classic literature.
These best friends are well traveled, and both have lived abroad throughout their lives. They feel their years of traveling has prepared them for this moment, and they are ready to race.
The Amazing Race 7
|Debbie & Bianca's Race History|
|1||1||United States → Peru||Rope a Llama / Rope a Basket||No Roadblock||1 of 11|
|2||2||Peru → Chile||Shop / Schlep||Debbie||6 of 10|
|3||3||Chile → Argentina||Paddle / Pedal||Debbie||9 of 9|
- In 2011, Debbie published a fiction book loosely based on her career as a professional travel photographer.
- First all-female team to win the first leg of the race.
- First all-female team to be awarded a prize for winning a leg.
- Excluding the million dollars for winning the race, Debbie & Bianca are the first team to be awarded a cash prize for winning a leg.
- Cynthia Wang at People (03/17/2005): "The Amazing Race's Debbie and Bianca"
- Ethan Alter at TV Guide Online (03/22/2005): "Interview with Debbie & Bianca"
Social Media Profiles
- Debbie's Facebook: /DeborahCloyed
- Bianca's Facebook: /bianca22smith
|The Amazing Race 7 Teams|