|Charlie & Rachel|
|Members|| Charlie Gale|
|Roadblock Count|| Charlie: 6|
- Age: 26
- Nationality: Australia
- Australian/American Charlie has been in Shanghai for over 2 years and has just started a business with a friend designing and manufacturing electric bicycles for the European and Australian market. Before this project, Charlie was a manager for a Shanghai-based film company and also worked for a sourcing company.
- Age: 25
- Nationality: USA
- American-born Chinese Rachel met her teammate Charlie through a mutual friend. At present she's the partner/director of an Educational Services company in Shanghai. She's lived in Shanghai for over 2 years and was previously an intern for an NGO.
These young entrepreneurs met two years ago in Shanghai and have been best friends ever since.They love embarking on impulsive excursions throughout the city such as go-karting, boating or dancing until dawn. With their laid-back, yet adventurous personalities, Rachel and Charlie may prove that the secret to success is having fun along the way.
The Amazing Race: China Rush 1
|Charlie & Rachel's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||Shanghai → Zhejiang||No Detour||Charlie||1 of 10|
|2||2||Zhejiang → Jiangsu||Warrior's Strength / Warrior's Skill||Rachel||3 of 10|||
|3||3||Jiangsu||Rock / Roll||Charlie||2 of 9|
|4||4||Jiangsu||Blade / Brush||Rachel||1 of 8|
|5||5||Jiangsu → Beijing||Go for the Gold / Go for the Goal||Rachel||4 of 7|
|6||6||Beijing → Shandong||Trees / Keys||Charlie||1 of 6|
|7||7||Shandong||Buried Metal / Carried Metal||Charlie||2 of 5|
|8||8||Shandong → Sichuan||Hot Pot / Tea Pot||Rachel||1 of 5|
|9||9||Sichuan||Face Detection / Face Detention||Rachel||5 of 5|
|10||10||Sichuan → Yunnan||Fish / Float||Charlie||4 of 5|
|11||11||Yunnan → Guangdong||Crags / Cranes||Charlie||1 of 4|
|12||12||Guangdong → Shanghai||No Detour||Rachel||1 of 3|
China Rush Records
- Charlie & Rachel are the first team to win a leg.
- First team to reach the final three.
- First co-ed team to win multiple legs.
- First co-ed team to win consecutive legs.
- First team to win The Amazing Race: China Rush.
- Highest racing average at 2.17.
- Most legs won in a season with 6 (tied with Liu Weiwei & Lei Sheng).
|The Amazing Race: China Rush 1 Teams|