|Brooke & Robbie|
|Birth Dates:|| December 4, 1984 (Brooke)|
October 1, 1983 (Robbie)
|Hometown:|| Houston, Texas (Brooke)|
Woodbridge, New Jersey (Robbie)
|Roadblock Count:|| Brooke: 4|
|Countries Raced:|| |
Brooke Adams and Robert "Robbie" Strauss are a Dating Pro Wrestlers team on The Amazing Race 25.
They were not the brightest bulbs, constantly finding themselves in last place, but staying in the game mostly because of their performance at the physical portions of the game. Although they always insisted they were a threat to win, they were more prominent because of their antics, as Brooke complained whenever they would hit the smallest of problems, while Robbie often chewed the scenery.
They became much more cutthroat in the second half of the season, rallying the other teams to target Kym & Alli in Malta and lying to Amy & Maya in Singapore, almost causing the latter's elimination. Despite winning the penultimate leg, they got lost in Los Angeles and by the time they reached the site of the first Roadblock, Phil eliminated them in 4th place as part of a Midpoint Elimination.
Retrieved from CBS.com
- Name: Brooke Adams
- Age: 29
- Hometown: Houston, Texas
- Connection to your teammate: Girlfriend
- Current occupation: Professional Wrestler
- Describe what you do: I perform live wrestling matches all over the world.
- 3 words to describe you: Dramatic, hilarious and competitive.
- Favorite hobbies: Wrestling, weight training and living a healthy, sporty lifestyle.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Winning the Knockouts Championship. For many reasons, I never thought I'd ever accomplish my ultimate goal in a sport that is so difficult and competitive. I had very little professional training prior to becoming a knockout and I go up against the best female wrestlers out there today. I'm truly blessed to have been a Knockouts Champion twice. I never gave up on my dreams and gave it my all.
- What famous person reminds you of yourself? Rhona Mitra with Cameron Diaz's sense of humor.
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Amaury Nolasco from "Prison Break."
- What scares you most about traveling? Getting sick, hating the food and the language barriers. I get super frustrated when I can't understand someone.
- What excites you most about traveling? Experiencing new environments, cultures and other ways of life that are unfamiliar. Also, seeing the beautiful landscape and architecture of different countries.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: I need to learn to talk things through and not blow up or go to psycho mode so easily. It causes our fights to be long and dragged out.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: Mainly how he eats. He tends to smack very loudly and eats crazy fast like he's missed a few meals.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I'd love to go to Greece. It's absolutely beautiful. The water and the architecture are breathtaking.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To trust and build more confidence in myself, to be more patient, and to trust Rob again. He has hurt me deeply in the past.
- Name: Robbie E. Strauss
- Age: 30
- Hometown: Woodbridge, New Jersey
- Connection to your teammate: Boyfriend
- Current occupation: Professional Wrestler
- Describe what you do: I wrestle all over the world and get to let loose and be myself.
- 3 words to describe you: Charismatic, organized and determined.
- Favorite hobbies: Training, wrestling and seeing movies.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Signing a contract to wrestle full time.
- What famous person reminds you of yourself? Adam Sandler – seriously funny but way better looking.
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Cameron Diaz minus the attitude.
- What scares you most about traveling? Getting abducted and stuck in a country like in the movies.
- What excites you most about traveling? Seeing new things and realizing how much is out there.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: I think Brooke runs from our arguments and then they linger. We have to settle problems to move on.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: Her mood swings. She is like two completely different people.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Greece. I would love to see how beautiful it is.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope to gain Brooke's trust back.
The Amazing Race 25
|Brooke & Robbie's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → U.S. Virgin Islands||No Detour||Robbie||4 of 11|
|2||2||U.S. Virgin Islands → United Kingdom||About Face / Pancake Race||No Roadblock||7 of 10|
|3||3||United Kingdom||Pony Up / Light My Fire||No Roadblock||6 of 9|
|4||4||United Kingdom → Denmark → Sweden → Denmark||Parking Space / Wedding Cake||Robbie||2 of 8|
|5||5||Denmark → Morocco||Twirl Time / Tea Time||Brooke||5 of 8|
|6||6||Morocco||Camp / Cream||Brooke||5 of 7|
|7||7||Morocco → Italy||Painters / Posers||Brooke||4 of 6|
|8||8||Italy → Malta||Flag / Shine||Robbie||5 of 6|
|9||9||Malta → Singapore||China Cups / Chilli Crabs||Brooke||2 of 5|
|10||10||Singapore → The Philippines||Catch / Coach||No Roadblock||4 of 4|
|11||11||The Philippines||This / That||Robbie||1 of 4|
|12||12||The Philippines → United States||No Detour||Eliminated||4 of 4|||
- Brooke revealed that she and Robbie decided to separate after the race had finished.
- Robbie re-married his ex-wife Tara Sue in August 2015.
- Brooke has since been in a relationship with model Weston Wayne. Brooke became engaged to Weston.
- Brooke has given birth to her and Weston's son, named Jace on September 3, 2016.
- Robbie's wife Tara has given birth to twin sons named Carter Stone Strauss, and Cash Steven Strauss on November 3, 2016.
- First team to get eliminated in 4th place on the final leg.
- Second team who competed in the final leg, but were not permitted to complete the remainder of the leg (after Perri & Maristela).
- Second team to complete a Speed Bump and come in 1st in the same leg after Jet & Cord.
- Brooke is the first female to complete a Speed Bump and come in 1st in the same leg.
- First team to be eliminated on Leg 12 since Oswald & Danny on The Amazing Race: All-Stars (2007).
- Brooke & Robbie's Website: http://www.robbie-e.com/
- Brooke's Wikipedia page: Brooke Tessmacher
- Robbie's Wikipedia page: Robbie E
- Amazing Race's Brooke and Robbie: "This Season Would've Been Super Boring Without Us" (TVGuide)
- Exclusive: "Dating Pro Wrestlers" Brooke Adams and Robbie E. Strauss talk 'The Amazing Race' (Parts 1 & 2) (RealityTVWorld)
- Rob Cesternino at RHAP (12/22/2014): "Amazing Race 25 | Finale Exit Interviews"
- Jessica Liese at RHAP (06/02/2015): "The Amazing Race | Bonus RHAP-Up with TAR25's Robbie Strauss"
Social Media Profiles
- Brooke & Robbie's Facebook: /Brookeadamsmisstessmacher
- Brooke & Robbie's Instagram: /realbrookeadams
- Brooke & Robbie's Twitter: @RealBrookeAdams
- Brooke & Robbie's Twitter: @RobbieEImpact
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/cast/214930/
- ↑ http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/04/wrestler-robbie-e-proposes-to-ex-wife-tara-sue-with-brand-new-ring/
- ↑ https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/articles/robbie-e-gets-married-to-his-girlfriend-tara-sue-earlier-this-week-check-out-some-photos
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BSfFMSLF_CG/?taken-by=realbrookeadams
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ6nEdTDyAR/
- ↑ http://people.com/babies/robbie-e-welcomes-twin-sons-carter-stone-cash-steven/
|The Amazing Race 25 Teams|