|Blake & Paige|
|Members|| Blake Mycoskie|
|Birth Dates|| August 26, 1976 (Blake)|
February 26, 1980 (Paige)
|Hometown|| Nashville, Tennessee (Blake)|
Arlington, Texas (Paige)
|Occupation|| Owner of advertising firm (Blake)|
College student of Arizona State University (Paige)
|Roadblock Count|| Blake: 8|
|Countries raced|| |
Blake Mycoskie and Paige Mycoskie are a Brother/Sister team The Amazing Race 2.
Brother and sister Blake and Paige have quite a bit of experience traveling together, mainly on family vacations. Both agree that those times were fun, because they were "always entertaining each other and making each other laugh." They disagree, though, on the downside of those vacations. Whereas Blake claims that "the worst was Paige always getting special treatment, since she is 'Daddy's Girl'"; Paige insists that "the worst was Blake doing everything possible to keep me away from any guys I met."
The pair decided to team up for THE AMAZING RACE because they both love adventure but have not traveled much outside the U.S. They were separated all through college and saw this as a great way to reunite and do what they both love to do: compete. Blake thinks that participating in THE AMAZING RACE will enhance their relationship and provide them with stories to tell their friends for years to come. His only concern is that they both like to be in control of the situation. Paige worries that they'll drive each other crazy, but also has faith that their love and friendship will get them through the toughest times.
The Amazing Race 2
|Blake & Paige's Race History|
|1||1||United States → Brazil||Mountain / Beach||No Roadblock||4 of 11|||
|2||2||Brazil||Freak Out / Seek Out||Paige||9 of 10|
|3||3||Brazil → South Africa||Dance / Deliver||Blake||5 of 9|
|4||4||South Africa → Namibia||Slide / Stride||Blake||4 of 8|
|5||5||Namibia → Thailand||Confusion Now / Confusion Later||Blake||4 of 7|
|6||6||Thailand||Boat / Beast||Blake||3 of 6|
|7||7||Thailand → Hong Kong||Wishing Tree / Herbal Tea||Blake||5 of 6|
|8||8||Hong Kong → Australia||Dragon / Lion||Blake||5 of 5|||
|9||Australia||Cool Down / Heat Up||Paige||2 of 5|
|9||10||Australia → New Zealand||Used Fast Forward||1 of 4►|
|10||11||New Zealand||Drop / Climb||Paige||2 of 4|
|11||12||New Zealand → United States||Bike / Walk||Blake||1 of 3|
|13||United States||Unknown||Blake||3 of 3|||
- First brother-sister team to be on the race.
- Blake & Paige and Hope & Norm are the first teams to be in a tie at the Pit Stop
- Blake was the first contestant whose quote was used for a title of an episode.
- First blood-related team to win the Fast Forward.
- First blood-related team to win a leg
- First blood-related team to reach the final three.
- First team to arrive at the finish line in third place.
- The siblings recapped Survivor: Thailand for Survivor-Central.
- Blake is the founder of the successful accessories company, TOMS Shoes, which is based on the "one for one concept" business model.
- Page is the founder of the successful clothing chain, Aviator Nation, which is influenced by 1970s nostalgia.
- Blake's Wikipedia page: Blake Mycoskie
Social Media Profiles
- Blake's Facebook: /blake.mycoskie.92
- Blake's Twitter: @BlakeMycoskie
- Paige's Facebook: /paigemycoskie
- Paige's Twitter: @PaigeMycoskie
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20040214022530/http://survivor-central.com:80/columns/blakepaige.php
- ↑ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/14/toms-ceo-critics_n_4274637.html
- ↑ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/blake-mycoskie/
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/cbs_this_morning/video/jj7AiX3TV1fyk2GlazgZ2_kFdeqmnBy_/toms-founder-on-one-for-one-method-i-was-bad-at-math/
- ↑ http://articles.latimes.com/2013/may/19/image/la-ig-paige-mycoskie-20130519
- ↑ http://la-confidential-magazine.com/from-toms-to-aviator-nation-two-siblings-give-back
|The Amazing Race 2 Teams|