|Andrew & Dan|
|Members|| Andrew Lappitt|
|Age|| 22 (Andrew)|
|Hometown|| Tucson, Arizona (Andrew)|
Wilmington, Delaware (Dan)
|Roadblock Count|| Andrew: 6|
|Countries raced|| |
Andrew Lappitt and Dan Honig are a team of Frat Boys on The Amazing Race 13.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Life couldn't be any better for these fraternity brothers. Andrew and Dan met while attending Arizona State University and the last four years have been filled with good times. Some of the Teams refer to Andrew and Dan as "Team Superbad."
Now they are ready for a life-altering experience. Andrew, a senior, is studying urban planning. He is hoping to make the most of their last year in college before they part ways. His laid-back appearance can be deceiving so count on him to be assertive, hands-on, and ready to take on anything that comes his way.
Dan graduated last December with a degree in Tourism Management. He enjoys bar hopping, sports and all things funny. Dan also loves to travel and hopes to use his extensive global travel knowledge and expertise to get a leg up on the competition.
These two say they can talk their way in or out of anything by cracking jokes and keeping the mood light, and they promise to bring more to the Race than any other Team. Look for them to always keep things entertaining in their own special way.
The Amazing Race 13
|Andrew & Dan's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → Brazil||Hard Way Up / Soft Way Down||No Roadblock||7 of 11|
|2||2||Brazil||Beach It / Docket||Andrew||8 of 10|
|3||3||Brazil → Bolivia||Musical March / Bumpy Ride||Dan||7 of 9|
|4||4||Bolivia → New Zealand||Matter of Time / Matter of Skill||Andrew||6 of 8|
|5||5||New Zealand → Cambodia||Village Life / Village Work||Andrew||6 of 7|
|6||6||Cambodia → India||Launder Money / Launder Clothes||Andrew||5 of 6|
|7||7||India||Bleary Eyed / Teary Eyed||Dan||5 of 6|
|8||8||India → Kazakhstan||Play Like Mad / Act Like Fools||Andrew||4 of 5|||
|9||9||Kazakhstan → Russia||Boots / Borscht||Dan||4 of 4|
|10||10||Russia||Ride the Rails / Ride the Lines||Andrew||2 of 4|
|11||11||Russia → United States||High amd Dry / Low and Wet||No Roadblock||3 of 3|
1: Andrew & Dan initially arrived 4th, but took a taxi to the Pit Stop instead of going on foot as stated on the clue. Instead of waiting out a 30-minute penalty, Phil told them to go back to the end of the Detour and walk back to the Pit Stop. This did not affect their placement.
- For The Amazing Race 25 premiere, Andrew was present at the Starting Line (at Times Square) to witness the start of the new season.
- Phil repeatedly admitted that he thought the friends would be the next one to be eliminated.
- This is only team he has said this about (at least on-air).
- First all-male team to reach the final three without winning any leg and first all-male team to finish the race without winning any leg.
- Lowest racing average for any all-male to complete the race and Lowest average placing team to finish in third place at 5.18.
- Brian Gianelli at Xfinity.com (12/09/2008): "The Amazing Race's Andrew And Dan Think You Were Rooting for Them"
- John Bracchitta at Reality TV World (12/10/2008): "Exclusive: Andrew Lappitt and Dan Honig talk 'The Amazing Race"
- Oscar Dahl at BuddyTV (12/10/2008): "Exclusive Interview: Andrew and Dan, from The Amazing Race 13"
- Teeuwynn Woodruff at RealityNewsOnline (12/11/2008): "We Were the Only Team to Complete Every Detour and Every Roadblock on the Race!"
- Rob at RRF Radio (01/12/2009): "Dan & Andrew Interview - Reality TV Podcast #186"
Social Media Profiles
- Andrew's Facebook: /danny.duberstein.7
- Dan's Facebook: /dan.honig.1
|The Amazing Race 13 Teams|