|Alison & Donny|
|Members|| Alison Irwin|
|Age|| 23 (Alison)|
|Hometown|| Meadville, PN (Alison)|
Shenandoah, PA (Donny)
|Occupation|| Unemployed (Alison)|
|Roadblock Count|| Alison: 0|
Alison Irwin and Donny Patrick are a Once Engaged team on the 5th season of The Amazing Race.
Alison & Donny are from Pennsylvania and have been dating on and off for three years. The two of them met as students at an athletic convention at the University of Pittsburgh, and then ran into each other at a bar a few weeks later. As Alison puts it, "He's been hooked ever since." Alison was runner-up on the CBS summer reality series, BIG BROTHER 4, where her relationship with Donny was often discussed, although he was not in the house with her.
Alison says that although she and Donny have hurt each other in the past, she loves him with all her heart and wouldn't ever want to hurt him again. She describes him as much calmer than herself, and she loves to be the center of attention, while he likes to just watch from the sidelines.
Donny is the first person in his family to graduate from college. He describes himself and Alison as "both good looking, outgoing and extremely competitive." He says his most exciting moment in his life was scoring a touchdown in front of 30,000 people.
Alison & Donny describe themselves as "the greatest example of new age young adults. We give 110% to everything we do and don't accept not getting our way." They are excited about competing in THE AMAZING RACE 5, as Alison says, "to see if we should really try to work out our differences from BIG BROTHER. The $1 million is secondary."
The Amazing Race 5
|Alison & Donny's Race History|
|1||1||United States → Uruguay||Zips / Chips||No Roadblock||1 of 11|
|2||2||Uruguay → Argentina||Perro / Tango||Donny||10 of 10|
- The pair broke-up ended shortly after being eliminated. Their toxic relationship continued in the post-game interviews.
- Alison has since married and had a daughter.
- Alison was later chosen by public vote for Big Brother: All-Stars.
- Alison was the first contestant to have previously been on a past reality show.
- She was the runner-up of Big Brother 4 in which Donny briefly appeared to talk about Alison's cheating.
- The only team to win a leg in season 5 and not be in the final 3.
- Alison & Donny are the first team to be eliminated in Argentina.
- Ethan Alter at TV Guide Online (07/16/2004): "Amazing Races Exes Get Evil"
- Shelly Anderson at Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (06/08/2006): "Ex-Pitt WR deals with reality"
- Alison's Wikipedia page: Alison Irwin
|The Amazing Race 5 Teams|