|Alison & Donny|
|Teammates|| Alison Irwin|
Alison Irwin and Donny Patrick are a Dating team on the 5th season of The Amazing Race.
- Age: 23
- Hometown: Meadville, Pennsylvania
- Appeared on Big Brother 4, and came in 2nd place.
- Reappeared in Big Brother All-Stars, but was the first evicted.
- Age: 21
- Hometown: Shenandoah, Pennsylvania
Alison & Donny are from Pennsylvania and have been dating on and off for three years. The two of them met as students at an athletic convention at the University of Pittsburgh, and then ran into each other at a bar a few weeks later. As Alison puts it, "He's been hooked ever since." Alison was runner-up on the CBS summer reality series, BIG BROTHER 4, where her relationship with Donny was often discussed, although he was not in the house with her.
Alison says that although she and Donny have hurt each other in the past, she loves him with all her heart and wouldn't ever want to hurt him again. She describes him as much calmer than herself, and she loves to be the center of attention, while he likes to just watch from the sidelines.
Donny is the first person in his family to graduate from college. He describes himself and Alison as "both good looking, outgoing and extremely competitive." He says his most exciting moment in his life was scoring a touchdown in front of 30,000 people.
Alison & Donny describe themselves as "the greatest example of new age young adults. We give 110% to everything we do and don't accept not getting our way." They are excited about competing in THE AMAZING RACE 5, as Alison says, "to see if we should really try to work out our differences from BIG BROTHER. The $1 million is secondary."
- Leg 1: 1st
- Leg 2: 10th (Eliminated)
- Eliminated because they had problems at the doggy Detour and they took a slow bus ride.
- Youngest team to fall from 1st to last (eliminated), 22.
- Youngest team to finish in 10th place, 22 (tied by Kellie & Jamie and Liran & Elena).
- Highest average placing team who were the second team to be eliminated, 5.5.
- Highest average placing team who won a leg and be the second team to be eliminated, 5.5.
- One of only two teams who won a leg and be the 2nd team to be eliminated.
- Youngest team to be the 2nd team to be eliminated, 22.
- Youngest team to win a leg and be the 2nd team to be eliminated, 22.
- Highest average placing male/female team who came in 10th, 5.5
- Highest average placing team who came in 10th, 5.5
- Youngest team, 22.
- Youngest team who didn't earn a spot in the final three, 22.
- Lowest finish by a team who won a leg, 10th place.
- Lowest average placing team who won a leg, 5.5
|The Amazing Race Season Index|
US (1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22)
|The Amazing Race 5 Teams|